Tuesday, March 9, 2010

An e-mail from Grandpa to Evan

Hi, Evan. This is grandpa. I just saw the picture of your whopping injury. I remembered that when I was a little older than you I was playing baseball when my brother accidentally hit me on the head beside my eye. Here is a picture of my older brother holding ice to it to make me feel better. I can see that I was sad!

Hope you get well real soon. Glad that there were no broken bones.

Love ya,

Gpa J





Joel sent this e-mail to us. In his case he was on the right side of the bat!

Oh my goodness! Poor guy! I actually did the exact same thing to my best friend in 3rd grade. Gave her a half a dozen stitches.

...wow. What a battle wound. I'll pray for a speedy recovery!
-Joel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is SO David on the dad picture! Amazing. --jane

About Me